I follow many baking blogs, so I thought this could be part one of a series about my favorite blogs. Here they are, in no particular order:
- This was one of the first baking/decorating blogs I ever visited! Louise is amazingly talented with fondant creations and general baking deliciousness, and has recently added a variety of guest bloggers who each bring their own creativity to the mix.
Bake at 350
- Bridget's cookies are jaw-dropping beauties. I mean, they are some serious baking eye candy, and she shares how to make her creations in simple, easy to follow steps. Her cookbook, "Decorating Cookies: 60+ Designs for Holidays, Celebrations and Everyday" is filled with how-to photos and cookies that are not found on her blog.
Sally's Baking Addiction
- This blog is so amazing, because Sally develops all the recipes herself, through trial and error, until she's happy with the end product. So you can trust that her recipes work and will taste incredible! [You may remember I linked to Sally's blog when I made her Soft-Baked Funfetti Sugar Cookies
for 4th of July.]
Coco Cake Land
- Oh my gosh. I am so jealous of Lyndsay's piping abilities! She makes the most gorgeous cakes with frosting roses, swirls, stars, etc. I've learned so much about piping from her blog, as well as decorating cakes and cupcakes with sweet signs.
- Bakerella is the cake pop goddess in my eyes. She makes them in every variety you can think of, and they are cute as a button! Angie quite a few books out, and they are a blast to look through and dream about making these sweets.
I hope you enjoyed the first part of this series - I would love to hear about your favorite blogs in the comment section!
- Sugar Baby